Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Confrontation: Tir-Na-Bor Khor warrior

Decided I needed to power through painting a fig just to try and get myself out of this no-hobby funk.
The Khor warrior from my weekend WIP's was the lucky winner.
I'm still bummed that hes such a crappy cast but other than that, I like the way he turned out.
I may try to incorporate more Orange into the next one as the silver did get a tad overpowering on this one.
Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.


Also, since reading seems to be the thing that is taking up most of my hobby time lately I thought I'd turn you on to the series I'm working on.                                                                                             
After finishing up the most recent Dresden files novel by Jim Butcher, I was scrambling for more Urban fantasy Novels. 



M.L.N Hanover's  "The Black Suns Daughter" series has fit the bill nicely.  After burning through the first one in just a few days, I'm well into the second one and I have to say they are a very good, action heavy read.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...