Sunday, November 6, 2011

End Scotty's Workshop, Begin Geek Garage

Well, the time has come for bigger and better things. A few friends and I have decided to start a collaborative blog together, and rather than try to upkeep that one and this one, I am going to pour all of my efforts into the new one.
I hate to leave this blog behind as I feel I put a lot of time and effort into it, but I believe with the added minds and content of my new, fellow contributors, the Geek Garage will be all that much better.
All of my posts from this blog have been imported to the new one so, they will all still be in one handy spot.

Thanks to all of you that have followed or just perused Scotty's Workshop, hopefully all of you can now come on over to the Geek Garage for more great hobby content.

This way into the GEEK GARAGE!!


Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...