Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WIP Flames of War board.

Well, unfortunately this is still very work in progress. I have been trying to find some suitable carpet to represent decent wheat fields for a while now, otherwise it would probably be complete. It seems like I used to see the right stuff all over the place, but now that I need it I of course cant find any thing.
There aren't any trees on it simply because I am planning on making all of them removable for gameplay. The white corner will eventually hold a church and graveyard in it..............hopefully, I may just take the easy route and fill it with more crop rows, only time shall tell.
And then the buildings that shall grace the board.
I was really a bit disappointed when I received them, they seem to be out of scale from each other. The farm houses look twice the size of the two story houses. Ah well though, I guess I just wont clump them close together during gameplay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...