Sunday, August 5, 2012

Khadoran Gun Carriage

This thing has been sitting as a WIP for and age now. I started pretty gung ho on it, but once I got into the grueling little details and such, I lost my will to paint at all. Which is really not a good thing seeing as this was a commission piece.  The actual assembly and conversion of the piece was done by the owner. the Warjacks replacing the horses was a really cool idea in my opinion, but it definitely made the painting take longer than it otherwise would have.
Well, its all finished up now and I can say that I'm happy with the results.
I wanted to go for a totally messy war-torn scene, where the battlefield has been churned into a snowy, muddy muck. 

Thanks for checking it out. Let me know what you think.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...